This is the first episode of our three part “What I Wish I Would Have Known” series. In part one, we’re focusing on all the things you wish someone would’ve told you about PREGNANCY! Here’s a brief overview of what’s covered:
- Hormone and mood changes
- What usually happens to breasts during pregnancy
- Spotting – when it might happen and what it might mean
- Varicose veins
- Swelling… everywhere!
- How to support a growing belly
- Constipation and hemorrhoids
- Ligament pain
- Leg cramps – THE WORST! (Take this magnesium supplement to get rid of those awful things!)
- Carpel tunnel
- Discharge – FUN!
- Changes in shoe size
- Belly button stuff – NEAT!
- Skin changes
- Some basics about nutrition and exercise (check out the Spinning Babies website for more info about daily and weekly exercises to do in pregnancy)
- The mental health side of pregnancy plus a few good resources for perinatal mood disorders:
- What it means to have a ‘due date’ and why it’s so important to prepare for going past that date
- The Last Days of Pregnancy: A Place of In-Between
If you liked this episode of the Birth Kweens Podcast, tell your friends! And go to iTunes, Stitcher, GooglePlay, and Spotify to rate/review/subscribe to the show. For more from us, visit www.BirthKweens.com to sign up for our newsletter. Follow us on Instagram @BirthKweens, join our Facebook group the Birth Kweens Podcast Community, and email us at email@example.com with your questions, suggestions and feedback. Also, be sure to click here so that you can support the show while doing your regular Amazon shopping!